This website is the property of Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L., Joaquín Costa 39 - 28002 Madrid, Spain
- This website contains materials drafted by Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. for information purposes only. The user must take into account that such materials may not reflect an up-to-date status of the most recent legislation or case law regarding the relevant issues. Likewise, these materials may be amended, developed or updated without prior notice.
- The materials contained in this website cannot in any event be deemed to replace legal or other advice. Access to these materials does not purport to create nor does it entail any attorney-client relationship, or any other kind of trust or professional relationship between Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. and the user of this website. As result, the user may not act on the basis of the information contained in the website without first receiving the relevant professional advice. Furthermore, the user may not send Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. any kind of confidential information without first consulting this with our lawyers and receiving their authorisation to forward such information.
- Links contained in this website may lead the user to other websites and web pages managed by third parties, over which Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. has no control. Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. shall not be liable for the content or the condition of such websites and webpages, and access thereto through this website does not mean that Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. recommends or approves their content.
- Limitation of liability
- Whoever uses this website does so at his/her own risk. Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. and its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or any other content to which that users may have access through the website. Neither Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. nor its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives shall be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website, nor for any actions undertaken based on the information provided therein.
- Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. does not warrant the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may cause damage or alterations to the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user of this website. Consequently, Sanchez Junco Abogados, S.L. shall not be liable for any damages to the user or to third parties caused by such elements.
- Data protection
- Your personal data will be processed by Sánchez-Junco Abogados S.L.P.U. exclusively to respond your consultations and on the basis of your consent. Your data are not intended to be given or transferred to any third party. You shall exercise your rights of access, to rectification, to erasure, to restriction, to portability and to object.
- Controller: The controller of your data is Sánchez-Junco Abogados S.L., which is domiciled in Calle Fray Juan Gil, 5, Postal Code 28002, Madrid, Spain. The controller may be contacted by the following means:
Sánchez-Junco Abogados S.L.P.U. has no Data protection officer since the company does not meet the requirements that are established in the article 37.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation to be obliged to it.
- Purpose: Your data will be processed for the purpose that our personnel can respond to your consultations.
Your data will be stored according to the article 1 e) of the General Data Protection Regulation: for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
Your data might be subject to an automated processing, including profiling, for the purpose of a better handling of the cases that are entrusted to the firm.
- Legitimation: The legitimation of your data processing is your own consent.
The required data are the minimum indispensable so that our services are provided in an optimum way. If the required data are not provided, we might not be able to address your assignment.
- Transferees: Your data are not intended to be given or transferred to any third party.
- Rights: You have the following rights: of access, to rectification, to erasure, to restriction, to portability and to object. Likewise, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, without prejudice to the article 22.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Particularly, you may exercise your rights of access, to rectification, to erasure, to portability, to restriction and to object by sending an email to the specified email address and enclosing to it the duly completed corresponding form, or by submitting it in our offices by postal mail. Access
Your consent may be revoked at any time by sending an email to the referred email address.
Likewise, you hold the right to file the corresponding complaints to the competent supervisory authority in matter of data protection.